12.16.2011

Family Pictures

My family and I took our annual family pictures this past Wednesday. They're awesome. But I might be biased just a bit.

Last year I was able to save them to my computer from the email my mom was sent. This year...that can't happen. I kind of knew I wasn't going to be able to when the receptionist person started talking about their new CD that you can buy so you can post the pictures on Facebook yourself. My mom and I were all for it...until we heard the price ($150, by the way. Who pays $150 for a stupid CD? Especially when there's only about 20 photos on the whole thing?). So we didn't get the CD and decided to just hope we could save them to our computer anyway. We weren't able to.

So, I decided I would post the link to the online album on here. Guess what. You can only post it on Facebook, or send an email. Rats. The studio has really gone nazi over their pictures this past year.

So. I've decided to propose this. For those of you (all seven regular readers, that is) who don't want to wait to see the pictures, you can post your email address in the comment section, and I will send a link of the album to your email. OR you can go with the alternate option (that is much safer, in my opinion) of waiting until the 20th (I think that's what day they come) and I can scan them into my computer, and THEN post them on here.

Expect the post with the actual pictures on (or around) the 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment