10.04.2011

I can't come up with a title for this post...

I received a compliment at work today.

We were in sort of a rush (we were out of some of the special Hot-N-Ready pizzas...my favorite) and this lady and her daughter came in and ordered one of the pizzas that we didn't have. I took their order and got their name (they gave me Brianna, and I told them that's almost my middle name) and proceeded to help other customers and get other orders out, etc. When their order was ready, I took their pizzas to them, and the daughter said, "I would like to say that you are really good at your job." Her mother agreed.

Said compliment made my entire day and night! :D

Just felt like sharing with the blogging world.

4 comments:

  1. Kelsi, you are so great at being my best friend :)
    there. I just made your world! lol. Compliments are so nice to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for making my world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when things like that happen! I bet you're great at your job. By the way! I stole your idea and used some quotes I wrote down during my conferencing and posted them to my blog. Hope you don't mind! I just thought it was better than trying to describe anything in my own lousy words ;) the prophets words are so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bailee :) and don't worry about the quotes thing. Go right ahead :D

    ReplyDelete