5.17.2011

A Glimpse Into My Life Recently...

Here's what's been going on since the beginning of May:
  • I've been introduced to a new social network website of sorts. I can't tell you what it is, cuz that would break the #1 rule of the website (which is "don't tell anyone about it"). Needless to say, I'm addicted to it. 
  • Watched PS I Love You for the first time. Not as sad as I was expecting.
  • Fell in love with "Just a Kiss" by Lady Antebellum. :)
  • Saw old roommates Hahna and Megan :)
  • Got an early birthday present :)
  • First experience with Texas Roadhouse. Twas delicious. Since it was my first time, they gave me a free order of ribs (only 3) and a coupon for a free appetizer. Just gotta remember it the next time I go back :)
  • No one in my English class knew why May 4th is Star Wars Day. I was astonished.
  • Sat in the sun. And got burned. But its a lovely tan now :)
  • Went to Gringos restaurant in Rexburg for Cinco de Mayo. Nastiest. Mexican food. Ever. Nothing will ever compare to Los Hermanos in Provo. Nothing.
  • Wrote a poem for my mom. It sucked. 
  • Wrote a letter of appreciation to my family. It was awesome (my teacher even said so :))
  • Attended my 4th bridal shower since living in Rexburg. Lots of fun :)
  • Played Grounders for the first time since October, and watched Mulan for the first time since I was a little girl (not sure which age). Also lots of fun :)
  • Started babysitting Benson again :) 
  • Totally BS'ed a 4-pg paper for American Foundations. No word on what grade I received.
  • GORGEOUS weather!!
  • Bones completely shocked me in their season penultimate episode. 
  • Wrote letters to missionary friends
  • My streak of no callings for three semesters was confirmed.
  • Wrote lots in my story (FINALLY).
Today:
  • Got 100% on my American Foundations test. YES!!!
  • Went to my fifth devotional of the semester. Out of five. :)
  • Paid deposit for Mountain Pines for the fall. Excited to move back :)
  • Will watch Glee's season penultimate episode.
Life's pretty good right now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment