7.23.2013

The things I've learned this semester.

The following is a list of things I learned during the Spring 2013 semester:
  • I really won't ever go on dates unless I do the asking.
  • I need to learn time management.
  • Having only three roommates is the best thing on the planet. Its too bad I go back to five this next semester...
  • There is a personality type within the male species where they flirt with every girl and lead them on but it means nothing to them. Those boys will never get married until they can get rid of said personality (although I think they're okay with that). 
  • Facebook and Tumblr really are useless...and yet here I sit, wasting my time on both pages.
  • I'm a crappy student.
  • Depression can be overcome.
  • People change during the two years it takes to complete a mission.
  • Life is expensive. VERY expensive.
  • I'm wrong about how people see me.
  • "Modern Family" is hilarious.
  • Being 21 isn't all that exciting when you're a Mormon.
  • Brother Hartvigsen is literally the best teacher on this campus.
  • Climate is not the same as weather.
  • Retaking a class is the worst.
  • Shakespeare is amazing.
  • Brother Allison is one of the best teachers on this campus.
  • Brother Sargeant, too.
  • There is only one person in the English Academic Advising Center that knows what they are doing.
  • The quickest way to get proposed to is to make chocolate-chip-oreo-brownies.
  • The quickest way to a man's heart (at least for an hour or two) is to tell them you'll make them food.
  • People don't care about indexing as much as they should.
  • Indexing really is fun. And important.
That's all that I can think of. I'd say I learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment