7.23.2013

Spring 2013 Goals

Here is how my goals went this semester:

*Make 3 new friends--excluding my roommates, Meghin, Collin, Curtis, and Trent.
*3 dates--I did more than that; I went on SEVEN. Booyah!
*Workout 3x/wk--hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha nope. Not even.
*Work 25 hrs/wk--almost. I was over 20 every week.
*Go to the temple every two weeks--nope. I went twice.
*Read scriptures and pray daily--nope. I have been praying more. Still need to work on my scripture study.
*3.0 Final GPA--I don't know my final GPA yet. According to the GPA calculator I found on Google, it will probably be a 2.4. But I have no idea.
*No overall grade lower than a C--nope. There were times where I was most definitely failing a class. It took forever to get that pulled up.
*Read 3 books--almost. I read one and started another one. I read a shiz ton of Shakespeare this semester, though. Does that count?
*Pay for everything easily--nope. There were times where I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to pay for everything (specifically food and gas). But now I have a plan: don't spend anything during the summer.
*Save $$$ for Fall--I saved some money, but definitely not enough to be able to breeze through the summer without a worry. Hence the plan to not spend anything.
*Write my story--I wrote in it once this semester. And that is good enough for me.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job!! And Shakespeare counts as at least 2-3 books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then I read four books this semester.

      Delete