8.29.2012

Basically the "best roommate ever" award goes to...

Rachel Cox.

Seriously, though.

She comes out to the living room and says, "Kelsi, I have this box of stuff that I don't want. You can take anything you want, and anything that's left will go to Caitlin or the DI box."

So, thanks to her, I am now the proud owner of:
  • KitchenAid hand-mixer (minus the beaters...but come on. You can find replacements for those at DI. Or even Wally World.)
  • The Emperor's New Groove
  • Finding Nemo
  • Basically a new set of dishes
  • A strainer
  • An ice cream scoop
  • Potato peeler
  • Muffin tin
  • 9x13 pan
  • Tupperware
It's pretty awesome. I love her.

Oh. She also gave me pie. I've never had chocolate meringue pie before, but still. It's PIE. CHOCOLATE pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment