8.09.2012

41,977!! And child development.

41,977. That is the total number of words I have written for my story. Only 8023 more words to go, and I've officially written a novel (according to the requirements for NaNoWriMo). Not to sound conceited or anything, but I'm proud of myself. :)

In other news, I've decided not to do a cluster in Journalism, and just minor in Child Development. It sucks that I've decided this so long after registration, because now I'm scrambling to find classes I can go to on the first day to try to convince the teacher to let me add the class...because at the moment I'm only registered for eight credits. Which is great for the whole money woes I'm going through at the moment, but not great because I'm not considered a full-time student unless I'm registered for twelve.

So...yeah. That's my life at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment