7.25.2012

What I learned this semester.

Sorry this post is late.

Here is a list of things I learned this semester:
  • NEVER set your expectations high. For anything. Nor get your hopes up for anything. You will be disappointed if you do.
  • How to make what I call hamburger casserole. Others call it Shepherd's Pie. Whatever.
  • I love Batman. At least, Christian Bale's Batman. 
  • There will always be one roommate you can't stand to be around. Always. (Side note: previous semesters have also proved this. But this semester I finally learned there's nothing I can do about it.)
  • My mom's lasagna is THE best lasagna on this planet. Hands down. End of story. Goodbye.
  • Totino's Pizza Rolls are basically a gift from God. 
  • I've recognized this in the past, but it's still true this semester: I will never be able to "seriously" date a guy up here, due to the track system BYUI has. No matter what track he is on, there will always be a semester where one of us isn't here. And that sucks.
  • Buffalo Wild Wings has some of the best wings. Ever. Seriously. Go try them.
  • Rexburg is the worst place for drivers. So many different states with so many different driving rules. It's terrible.
Yeah. That's pretty much it.

Coming up: what I learned during the 7-week break. But that's not til September.

No comments:

Post a Comment