7.30.2012

I'm sick.

I'm sick and tired of EVERYONE in this stupid town having their happy ending, while I sit on my couch and can only dream of what it would be like to:

Be in a relationship. To be in that twitterpated stage. To feel like when I'm with him, nothing can go wrong.

Be engaged. To still be in that twitterpated stage, only at an increased level. To feel like no matter what details go into that big day, all that will matter is that at the end of it I will be with him for eternity.

Be married. To hopefully forever be in that twitterpated stage. To feel like he is my knight in shining armor, my retard in tin foil, or simply just mine. And no one else's.

I know I'm only 20, and that these are not feelings I should be having. But this is honestly how I feel, and how I've felt for a LONG time. And I'm sick of it, and I want it to end.

And since nobody ever reads this unless I post a link to it on Facebook, I don't think anybody will ever know that this is how I feel at this exact moment.

Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Kelsi. You are an amazing woman, and every man should know that. Heavenly Father has that guy out there, and he wants you to be together forever. If you met right now, it wouldn't work out, so he's waiting to let you meet.

    ReplyDelete