9.14.2011

31,755!!

I finally got around to writing my story today. (FINALLY.) Its been about a month and a half since I last wrote something for it. (Which is too long, in my opinion.)

Anyway. The title of this post is the current word count for my story: THIRTY-ONE THOUSAND, SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE!! The chapter I finished today is the second longest chapter I've written so far, with a word count of 2,619.

Hooray for progress! Now I just wish I could figure out how to move the story along...I feel like I've been stuck on the same topic for the last six or so chapters :\

Have a good night :D

2 comments:

  1. so what part are you at right now? give me the deets

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're on their way to therapy and real estate appointments. That's all I can give you on here haha I can email you more if you'd like :D

    ReplyDelete