8.17.2011

Today I...

Woke up at 7:30 to take my brother to football. Bleh. I hate waking up early when it is completely unnecessary. And it doesn't help that my family thinks anything beyond 7:00 is way too late to sleep in. Ugh.

Went out to lunch with the Larson family. Wade (the dad) went to high school with my mom, and Geoff (their son) and I dated a bit. The Larson family was down here in Utah to drop Geoff off at the MTC, so we (we = my mom and I) met up with them for lunch. Its been a year since I saw them, so it was good to see them. :)

Then I went to work. Which was boring. Because it's always boring. But, I'm getting paid some sweet cash, so it's all good (speaking of getting paid, that occurs on Friday! Woo!).

Then I went to Ward Temple Night with my new Singles Ward. First off, let me just say how excited I am to be a part of this ward. I've heard many a great things about it from my friend Bailee, and the two times I've attended, it seems amazing. The bishopric seems really nice and the people also seem really nice. Anyway. Went to Ward Temple Night with them and did baptisms for the dead (probably the last time I'll be able to before I'll need to get a new recommend). I had one of the things I've been sort of stressing out about answered (sort of)...basically, I received an answer, but I still need to work some things out (aka I still need to see if said answer is right for me). The people I was baptized for were from Brazil...I think. They were Spanish-y names, so I'm just going to say they were from South America (I don't look at the cards :\).

After le temple, I came home and ate dinner. While eating dinner, I received a letter from my best friend, Nancy. It basically made my day. I definitely laughed a lot while reading it (and probably looked like an idiot, laughing to myself. Oh well.). I now have...three letters I need to respond to. Actually, I lied. I only have two to write, but three to send.

Then I wrote this. :) Now to go write in my journal about today...

Speaking of journals. My friend Bailee told me of this marvelous idea that I think I'm going to attempt during the next calendar year. She made a (private) blog on here (that NO ONE can read) and uses that as her journal. Then, for Christmas, her parents use this website where you can get your blog hardbound, and give it to her for Christmas. This. Is. Awesome. I'm seriously going to try it for the next calendar year (except buy it myself...assuming the price isn't too high). I think it will be better, because, lets face it: technology is all around us. I'm on my computer multiple times during the day. I do believe I'd write more while typing than I do while physically writing. If I'm assuming correctly, pictures are included in this marvelous book. So it would motivate me to take more pictures. :) Now I just need to figure out what the website is to get your blog hardbound...hey, Bailee! Can you put the website in a comment? Thanks :)

Off to write in my journal. Have a marvelous evening :)

2 comments:

  1. Well I laughed a lot writing it, and i think i may have looked like more of an idiot for that reason lol, though maybe, just because we're like sisters or something, we both looked like idiots loffl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most likely. Was there anyone to watch you write said letter, though? My family was in the same room while I read it haha. You can look forward to your letter...at some point in the near future. When are you moving? I desire your new address of residence.

    ReplyDelete