10.05.2013

Fall 2013 Roommates

These lovely ladies are my roommates for the semester, and I love them to death. Unfortunately, the day we took the pictures, it was super windy and yucky outside, so we had to take them inside a building on campus. Hopefully sometime soon we can get some outdoor shots. Many thanks to Ashley's boyfriend, John, for being our photographer. *Note: all "captions" are strictly left/right. Whatever words I say do not belong to the image above it. Enjoy :)

Us as a group. Aren't we adorable?



 Really, though. Aren't we adorable?
These next few are of the people who share rooms. These two lovelies are Jessica W. and Ashley. They're pretty fantastic.
These next two are Jessica C. (yes, we have two Jessica's) and Diana. Diana is a brand new freshman, but she's totally cool, unlike other brand new freshmen. And then Jessica is just always cool. :) with this picture, we had them leaning away from each other like they were forced to be together.

 Not sure why there are weird lines in the middle of the picture...oh well. Aren't they just gorgeous? And adorable?
This is Meghin and I. We're too cool for picture-taking. She's pretty cool, even if I think she's about to murder me in my sleep due to my messiness ;) just kidding. But really. I love her.
 Also, we're adorable.
 We are the Rexburg Von Trapp family. We'll be performing Thursdays from 3:15 to 3:18. $10 admission.

 We're just adorable always. The end.
This actually worked out really well (although I'm not sure why Jessica took off her glasses). Yay for perfect formation!

2 comments: