1.23.2013

Lucky.

My friend did a post similar to this, so I decided I would give it a try.
I’m lucky enough to have not one job, but TWO that I absolutely love (even if one requires waking up early).
I’m lucky enough to have my health (even if it has disappeared momentarily--stupid cold). But for the most part, it’s marvelous.
I’m lucky enough to have a car that works, even if sometimes it makes noises that make me think otherwise.
I’m lucky enough to have enough money to pay for my food (even if I don’t eat at home as often as I should), car, phone, and rent. 
I’m lucky enough to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and that I know the truth.
I’m lucky enough to have four amazing roommates, even if I don’t get to see them as often as I’d like.
I’m lucky enough to have a family who loves me, and I miss them dearly (thank goodness for FaceTime).
I’m lucky enough to be a student at BYU-Idaho. Even though most of the time I make fun of it or say how much I hate it here, I’m grateful to be up here, because if I wasn’t, I wouldn’t have the opportunities I do now.
I’m lucky enough to have several friends at work, which makes my job so much fun.
That’s all I can think of for now. :)

1 comment: