10.23.2012

These are a few of my not-favorite things.

  • Mopping.
  • Working til 1:45 AM.
  • Not being able to do any homework due to the above statement.
  • Epically failing a test.
  • Rain.
  • Knowing that a storm is moving in and that it will likely bring snow.
Now to counteract all that negative, here is a list of my favorite things:
  • Working 8 hours which equals lots of dinero.
  • Developing a stronger relationship with my main boss.
  • Having a coworker who was willing to help me with the mopping even though she was told to go home.
  • Tips.
  • My coat. And beanie. And gloves. I love being warm. :)
  • Getting the phone number of a guy I kinda sorta like...purposes for which are purely academic. At this time. 
  • Being able to go to sleep right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment