6.30.2012

I am not one.

"Slut"

Dictionary.com definition: an immoral woman.
Urban dictionary watered down definition: someone who sleeps with everyone.

My roommates frequently (*cough* every day) use this word as a "term of endearment," along with "skank," "hoe," and "stripper."

Today, my roommate told me I was her favorite slut.

And you know what?

I'm sick of being called a slut. And a stripper. I've never been called a skank or hoe, but I still don't like hearing those words.

I am neither a slut or a stripper. I don't care if they think its a term of endearment. I don't.

Two and a half more weeks and I never have to hear those "terms of endearment" ever again. Hallelujah.

2 comments:

  1. "oh Hell to the no"
    I just watched the original songs episode of Glee lol. Anyways, they have no right to call you anything. Punch them in the nose, kick them in the shins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a note, if you don't tell people what they are doing wrong they can't fix it. If it has been bugging you for so long grow up and say something. Once you told us, we stopped. So don't tell the world how we are terrible people when it's your fault you've been unhappy. Oh and Nancy, yeah you're not helping.

    ReplyDelete