3.20.2012

Caitlyn Janelle McCabe/Darren Gene McCabe

Since their birthdays are relatively close, I've decided to combine these lovely people's posts together.

My loverly sister Caitlyn turned 14 on Saturday. She is officially a Mia-Maid in Young Womens :) she was able to attend her first stake dance the night of her birthday, and...the boys enjoyed having her there. :P Because she's gorgeous. She even got asked to dance by a senior!! Go her. Haha.

Caitlyn, I love you. And am sad that I am leaving, because I won't be around you. BUT, visits will be worth it. :)

My dad turned...well...I'm pretty sure he'd appreciate it if I didn't say his age. Oh well. He's 43 TODAY. Yes, today is his birthday. And we are celebrating...sort of. We're going to eat banana cream pie in a bit. He works all day, so that's what he is up to now. He works for a company that does cabinetry (he's the accountant, however), and said company is working on the display cases for the Tiffany & Co store in the new City Creek Center mall in downtown Salt Lake. Which I think is pretty cool. :)

Dad, I love you. And am glad we have the father-daughter relationship we have. And can't wait to come home for visits. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Happy birthday to them both! Caitlyn- you are gorgeous! I can't believe she' only 14 lol. and Darren-you're only 2 years older than my oldest brother. Not too bad lol

    ReplyDelete