7.01.2011

Defer.

de-fer
Verb: to put off (action, consideration, etc) to a future time.

As of right now, I will most likely be deferring my Fall semester at BYU-Idaho. Purpose for this? To save up money again. I have a job for the 7-week break (aka "summer vacation"), but that alone won't be able to help me pay for my tuition, books, rent, food, etc. I'm hoping I will be able to stay on for the entire time of my deferment, and I'm also hoping I will be able to find a second (possibly even third) job.

So, yeah. That's what's going on in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Sad. I will miss you. sniff.
    on the up side, i like your changes on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you as well. But maybe I can come up for a weekend or something. Assuming I have a vehicle to get me up here. Haha

    I enjoy them too. :)

    ReplyDelete